Saturday, February 5, 2011

Funny Conversation

So yesterday morning my mom and I ran some errands and then we took Brendan to McDonalds for lunch. On our way home Brendan tells me from the backseat about his "new friend".

B: Mommy I made a new friend.
Me: That's great honey! What's his name?
B: I can't tell you. It's a secret.
Me: Brendan we don't keep secrets. You need to tell mommy everything.
B: I can't tell you because it's a girlfriend (all the while smiling mischievously)
Me: Girlfriend? What's her name?
B: I met her in the cave. I don't know her name. It's the girl in the pink jacket.

I was laughing so hard! I have no idea where he got the "girlfriend" term because we don't use that word around here. I really don't want Brendan going to school talking about girlfriends and boyfriends! It was pretty funny though. I guess McDonalds play place is the new hookup spot for preschoolers.

Oh, and Brendan is posing with the special pancakes Grams made him. They made robots, spiders, flowers, and a B and the number 4. Cute and tasty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment