Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just like Daddy

Brendan got to go to the studio this week while I had an evening baby shower to attend. Justin was working with long time friend/client so he had no problem letting Brendan tag along for his session. In fact, this friend Greg was one of the first people to know we were expecting and took us out for a celebratory dinner. So it was nice for Greg to see our baby as his little man self.
Justin took these pictures with his iPhone so they are a little blurry. The drummer at the session, Ron, asked Brendan is he wanted to play the drums. Justin told me Brendan said, "Uhhh, I don't think so my legs aren't long enough. I need to get a little bigger". Ha, ha, ha!
Working the console like a pro. Must be taking lessons from his daddy. I'm so glad Brendan was able to tag along for this session and I'm thankful for a patient Daddy who said it was no big deal. Maybe I'll start dropping Brendan by the studio more often ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment