Monday, June 28, 2010

You must try these

This weekend has been one full of sweets! I usually try to be good and lay off of them as much as possible (yeah, right), but I discovered these two things in Target yesterday that are too good not to share. Be warned though, they are addicting.

Now, I'm not really a twinkie fan, but who can resist this childhood favorite that is only 100 calories! The problem is I could probably eat 5 packages, not just one. These are very good. Now if only Hostess would make Ding Dongs complete with foil wrapping in a 100 calorie package I would be in heaven!!!
And the second weak sweet tooth moment of my Target trip, the Pretzel M&Ms. I saw an ad in a magazine for these so when I found them in the checkout lane, I was sold. Not because I eat M&Ms on a regular basis, but because I love the pretzel and chocolate combo.
Now next time you go to Target you will be looking for these too. Seriously, pick them up.







No comments:

Post a Comment