Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Silly Brendan

I just had to write and say my class was so much better today! I seriously thought "who are these children?" and wondered what happened to them over the weekend. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying all of this! So if you happened to read my plea yesterday and lifted up my little kiddos in prayer, thank you!

I've been meaning to write down these little memories of funny Brendan sayings for a while now. He is at such a fun age where he says little adult phrases and when they come out of such a little body, I have a hard time not laughing. Case in point, last night Brendan told me (complete with hand motions) "Mom, now this is the plan" and "Mom I have already told you two times!". Hmmm, those phrases sound a little familiar ;-)

A few weeks ago Brendan was brushing his teeth and wasn't wearing a shirt. He noticed all of his veins and yelled "Mommy I'm all cracked!". I think he was seriously scared that something was really wrong. He calls the elevator an "alligator" as in "Mommy, are we getting on the alligator?". He also calls Walgreens "Green Beans". These things crack me up and make me smile. I'll be a little sad when I no longer hear about getting on the alligator or picking up medicine at Green Beans.

Well, I'm to get my Bravo and Teen Mom fix for tonight. I'm so thankful there are only three days left in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment