Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Day

And finally here we are on Christmas Day! I love stockings! When I was a kid my sister and I always got stuffed animals in our stockings and now the grandkids do too. So fun!
We woke up a little after 7 a.m. Brendan was dying to get out of bed and we finally let him when we heard Erin, Jake and Mary Cate. The other boys and grandparents were still sleeping.

Brendan ran into the living room to see if Santa had come. When he saw that indeed he had, Brendan said "I was a good boy!!!". Hmmmm...I guess someone was a little nervous about getting a lump of coal.
And the unwrapping fun began!



My dad gets a box of baseball cards every single year. This has been going on since I was little so I can't imagine how many boxes he has now!
We were a little obsessed with Bumble (Abominable Snowman) from the Rudolph movie this year . Brendan picked out a stuffed Bumble at Build a Bear so these little suckers were perfect for the three boys. Luke got Rudolph.
And the rest of the morning was spent eating breakfast and playing with toys. So fun.
I've got one more Christmas post to go and then I am caught up! Next up, Nana's house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment