Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm a proud aunt

Here she is, my beautiful niece Mary Cate. She's just a little over two months old. I've seen a few pictures of her, heard lots of stories about her, and have yet to hold her. But that's all about to change in a few weeks and I cannot wait.
And my two superhero nephews. Love them.
Jay turned five on the 25th. I can't believe he is that old. When Erin first had him it felt like wow, are we really getting to the parenting age? And now it feels like, are we really getting to the parenting kids that are in school age? It's kind of making me feel old. Plus I'm kind of scared of those school years because I've heard they go even faster than the previous ones.

We are off to a Memorial Day celebration tonight. Water slides, bouncy houses, music, food, and fireworks. And the best thing about it, I'm going with my two favorite guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment